Friday, January 30, 2009

Sleepless night

Hello world,

Its Hannan. Its like 2.53am now and I can't sleep. So many shits in my head right now and maybe that's the reason I can't sleep. So much things to worry about and its killing me. My head is about to explode from thinking too much about something that's not irrelative. Its pisses me off at some time but its kinda of something that you just can't avoid. Am I thinking too much about it or what? Whatever it is, I have to stop and move on. I have her now and at the moment, that is all I needed to be perfect. Whoa, typing this got me thinking and making me feel tired already. Lol. I should do this more often at night to get myself to sleep. My eyes are heavy and down it will go if I don't sleep know. Good readers. Toodles.

Welcome back, my love
Hannan

No comments: