Saturday, June 13, 2009

Long awaited post

Hello world,

Hannan ere :) I'm back... well kinda of. Sorry i've been away lately. I've been pretty busy late and well thats one of the reasons. The main reason why I didn't post anything up because well.... nothing interesting is happening right now until now. This holiday seem to be exciting yet boring once you got nothing to do. I just got back from an islamic program somewhere in Cheras or upper Cheras. I don't really know because I slept the whole way to that place and when I woke up, I only saw trees everywhere. I was actually introduced by my parents about this program. At first, I was thinking it was a waste of time but in the end, after the program, I've started to get to know about life even much better and the purpose of living... OK I know you guys think I'm weird or whatsoever but yeah, it's the truth. Only if you were there, you would feel the same way. Maybe not for you non-muslim but yeah, for the muslim, MAYBE and I shall repeat MAYBE if your heart is still soft and red, you would feel the same way. I can't say myself as a good-hearted person, but I finally realized that's all. There was this one session where you were tested on your Iman(I'm not sure what is it in english but you can say its like Faith) if you would cry or realized or etc. If you did not cry or etc. , you can say you are a very dark-hearted person. I did not say this but the person did. I did teared a bit and realized a bit about it. There was a lot of people there and trust me, they didn't even care about it. Some of them did cry like crazy. Got this person behind me was crying loudly and I was like... damn, am I that bad? Makes you think for a second. After that session, I felt like crying every second but I held it in. I miss my parents. I've regret what I've done. I realized.... end of story. After the program, I'm trying my hardest to change for my religion and a better person. I might be the same and might not be. It is all in God's hands. Anyways, this holiday was a really good one but boring at the same time. I catch yall later :P Toodles.

No initials from now on. :)

No comments: